We recently stumbled across this graphic and thought it was too funny not to share! Entrepreneurship involves a lot of ups and downs, as well as the occasional bout of immense self doubt. But in the end, you have to remember that "It's going to be okay."
Today, we're sharing 5 of our favorite entrepreneurial quotes to keep you motivated:
1) “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” – Nolan Bushnell
2) "Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master.
3) “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game's winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan
4) "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
5) “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn't conspire against you, but it doesn't go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. "Someday" is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it's important to you and you want to do it "eventually," just do it and correct course along the way.”- Timothy Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
What are some quotes that inspire you?
Story by: Isabelle Edwards