Every now and then, we need a little bit of outside motivation to keep us going and remind us of why we're pursuing a life of entrepreneurship. Today, we're excited to share the 5 entrepreneurial podcasts that keep us feeling inspired, revved up, and ready to create and build something new. Read more below:
1. Imagine More | Duh! Imagine More is special because we're focused on learning "the who behind the what." Shantel built Imagine More to give an online voice to companies and the entrepreneurs that have Imagined big and moved mountains. We know that their journeys will inspire your own and we love sharing with you every Tuesday. Check us out on Soundcloud and/or subscribe on Apple Podcasts. This podcast is perfect for the entrepreneur who wants to learn about how passion drives success.
2. How I Built This | As described on NPR, How I Built This is a podcast about "innovators, entrepreneurs, and idealists, and the stories behind the movements they build." The word "movement" is key here - most people interviewed for this podcast have created HUGE companies that are known worldwide (i.e., Spanx, Reddit, Rent the Runway, Kickstarter, etc.) This podcast is perfect for the entrepreneur who knows their idea is the next big thing.
3. Breaking Into Startups | This podcast details the stories of people who broke into the tech industry after spending years (and sometimes, decades) working non-traditional jobs. For those of you who feel like you have to have a degree in code/computer science to own a start up, this podcast will quickly prove you wrong! This podcast is perfect for the person who feels stuck and wants to make a HUGE career change.
4. Smart Passive Income Podcast | Remember when we talked about passive income? Well Pat Flynn, a man known for building online businesses almost entirely through passive income, gives strategies, tips, and advice on how to start a passive income empire of your own. This podcast is perfect for the entrepreneur looking for a side hustle.
5. The Eventual Millionaire Podcast | Ever dreamt of becoming a millionaire? So has Jaime Masters, and this podcast follows her journey and she interviews businesspeople who have hit the millionaire milestone, and learns tactics for growing personal wealth. This podcast is perfect for the person who dreams big.
What podcasts do you listen to? Other than ours, of course ;-)
Story by: Isabelle Edwards